"like" me on facebook

Sunday, May 13, 2012

All That Glitters: Rebel Rebel

All That Glitters is one of my favorite indie polish lines.  Not only are the polishes great (smooth, even application, no need to shake the bottles forever, and even glitter distribution) but the polish names are amazing.   Anyone who names polishes after some of my favorite Bowie songs is alright in my book!

Here is Rebel Rebel -- a purple/white/silver glittery lacquer set in a sheer purple base.



Click "Read More" for swatches and purchase info!


 I layered two coats of Rebel Rebel over one coat of Essie's Love & Acceptance (a very pale lavender creme). One coat of Seche Vite top coat was enough.  All photos were taken in sunlight without flash.



 It was difficult for me to take this one off.  But I know it will find its way onto my nails again.


All That Glitters can be purchased on Etsy

You can also check out Kirsten's All That Glitters Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment