"like" me on facebook

Monday, May 21, 2012

Amy's Nail Boutique: Pink Lemonade

Amy and I are both members of a Facebook group so I was privileged enough to see her polishes before they hit her Etsy shop.

As soon as she opened Amy's Nail Boutique I hopped over there as fast as possible to pick up a couple of shades.

One that I had been eyeing is Pink Lemonade, which has fine pink and yellow matte hex glitters in a clear base. LOVE. I guess this could be called Floam's pretty little sister if I had to make a comparison, but check it out for yourself:



Click "Read More" for swatches!


All photos show three coats of Pink Lemonade and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.  They were taken in direct sunlight, no flash. 





Don't you just love those matte glitters!?! I know I do. Thanks to Amy for creating such a unique and fun color! I can't wait to wear this at a BBQ or some other fun event.

If you would like to purchase Pink Lemonade or another of Amy's creation, please check out her Etsy page.  To keep up on Amy's Nail Boutique updates, like her Facebook page!

I suggest buying soon because I have a feeling that Amy's shop is going to be a popular one!

No comments:

Post a Comment