"like" me on facebook

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dollish Polish: Expecto Patronum

I've been waiting and waiting to try out Dollish Polish's Expecto Patronum.  Expecto Patronum is a highly sought after polish of Dolly's and I'm still not quite sure how I ended up with it in my cart. All I know is that I'm thankful that I did. 

So after sitting on my shelf for far too long, I finally decided to try Expecto Patronum last night. It looked amazing in the bottle and didn't disappoint on the nail!



Expecto Patronum has a white jelly base with turquoise-hued hexes dispersed throughout.  The glitters are similarly sized and colored but the slight variations in both add layers of complexity to this polish.

Application was a dream. I had full opacity in two thin coats.


Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Expecto Patronum and other great lacquers from Dollish Polish!




All photos show two coats of Expecto Patronum with one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.  They are taken in my version of a light box, which is a combination of natural and artificial light. No flash is used.



Here is a close-up shot of a nail to show how great the glitters look in the jelly base. Photos don't quite do this one justice!



Dollish Polishes are available here.  You can also check out Dolly's Facebook page or Twitter to stay up to date on restocks, new polishes, and other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment