"like" me on facebook

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dollish Polish: GTL (Gym Tan Laundry)

I don't watch The Jersey Shore. And yes, I know it's just Jersey Shore, as one of my friends kindly points out to me whenever I say something gramma-ish like "That Snooki from The Jersey Shore was on TV again and she is really, really orange." (Seriously, these things come out of my mouth. I can't help it that there is a 76 year old woman who lives inside of me).

I don't live completely under a rock, because I know that Dollish Polish GTL makes reference to a phrase that something called The Situation or Pauly D uses to say that it/he is going to the gym, then tanning, then doing laundry. Or something like that. Like I said, I don't watch the show. I don't need to see pseudo-Italians grinding up on one another, urinating in public, getting into fights, being proud of calling each other guidos, and exchanging STDs with one another.

Regardless of the name, I was lucky enough to score GTL from Dolly's last restock. I scored two, in fact, and one of them is included in my 100 Likes Giant Indie Giveaway. The Giveaway ends Friday, so seriously get on it. 

Here is GTL:
 Bottle Macro showing off larger copper hexes and two different colors of smaller blue hexes in a shimmery blue sea of lacquer:
 And three coats of beautiful:

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Dollish Polish!

Per usual, all photos were taken in natural lighting, without flash. I used three coats of GTL with one coat of Poshe topcoat.

Here are a couple more swatches for good measure.


I may not watch The Jersey Shore, but I "Shore" do like this lacquer! So punny, I know. Application was great. The perfect amount of glitter and shimmer and it's blue so of course I love it.

Dollish Polishes are available here.  They are also sold at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. You can also check out Dolly's Facebook page or Twitter to stay up to date on restocks, new polishes, and other news.

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! It is on my wish list! And I am guilty of watching the first season of Jersey Shore. Time I will never get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's okay I won't judge you. I know it's a guilty pleasure for a lot of people :)

      Delete