"like" me on facebook

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dollish Polish: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Glitter

I had the opportunity to pre-buy some Dollish Polish lacquers from Overall Beauty a little while back and one of those lacquers was Sweet Dreams Are Made of Glitter, a shimmery mint-based polish with pink, blue, magenta, and purple glitter disbursed throughout. It arrived in the mail about a week ago and I've been itching to try it out ever since then. 
 Bottle macro:
 I started off my manicure with China Glaze Re-fresh Mint:
And added a coat of Sweet Dreams on top:
Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Sweet Dreams and other Dollish Polish lacquers!

All photos were taken in artificial light, without flash, and show one coat of Sweet Dreams over two coats of China Glaze Re-fresh Mint. One coat of Poshe fast dry topcoat finishes everything off.

I thoroughly enjoyed Sweet Dreams. It applied easily. I believe that it would be buildable enjoy to wear on is own but I often find myself using some sort of undies so that I don't use up my indies so quickly.

Dollish Polishes are available here.  They are also sold at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. I purchased my set at Overall Beauty.You can also check out Dolly's Facebook page or Twitter to stay up to date on restocks, new polishes, and other news.

2 comments: