"like" me on facebook

Monday, September 17, 2012

Kawaii Nail Lacquers: Starlight Starbright and A-England Guinevere

Here is a gorgeous finished product using a-england Guinevere and Kawaii Nail Lacquer Starlight Starbright. 
And here is how I got there. I started off with two coats of Guenevere, which is a dusty purple creme.
Next, I added one coat of Kawaii Nail Lacquer Starlight Starbright, an incredibly fun topcoat with matte and holographic glitters -- even some sassy red stars!
And ta-da! Here is the finished manicure. LOVE THIS.
 As you can see, I have a lil orange peeking through to remind the universe that I want it to be hoody season right this minute. Fall is by far my favorite time of year and I love nothing more than being cozy in a hoodie and taking a walk with some coffee and my Punk. We tried doing that this weekend, but my stubbornness resulted in me having pitstains because I refused to take my hoodie off in the hot sun. Oh well.

Both polishes were great. No complaints here! I love the versatility of Starlight Starbright and think it has a lot of layering potentials.

a-England lacquers can be purchased here (shipping from England) or here (shipping from the US, but to many countries). Make sure to like the a-England Facebook page, too! 

Kawaii Nail Lacquer can be purchased on Etsy. And make sure to like the Kawaii Nail Lacquer Facebook page so that you are current on updates and new releases!

Note: Starlight Starbright was provided for my honest review. 

1 comment: