"like" me on facebook

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

365 Days of Color: Funfetti

Sunny's 365 Days of Color currently has two awesome collections of sweet polishes. And I emphasize the "sweet" because some of her polishes are named after delicious treats -- like Funfetti!



This polish is really fun.  A great white jelly base (not too thick, not too sheer) with almost every shape and color of glitter contained within. Hexes and squares and bars, oh my!


Isn't it great?! Such a fun polish.

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and info on where to buy Sunny's polishes!



All photos show two coats of Funfetti with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.  Pictures were taken without flash in a light box.




For having so much glitter in it, Funfetti had a really even consistency.  My only qualm (and it's a small one) is that some of the bar glitters wouldn't quite lay down flat when applied, but that's something I've found to be true of most bar glitters since their shape just doesn't conform to the curve of a nail bed. I should have probably applied a second top coat to remedy this. Overall I really enjoyed this polish!

Go to Sunny's shop to purchase this or any other of her beautiful lacquers.  Or check out the 365 Days of Color blog or Facebook page for updates.  Sunny posts religiously on the blog so make sure to visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment