"like" me on facebook

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Amy's Nail Boutique: Galaxy Far, Far Away

Hi my name is Eliz-a Bee and I'm a Star Wars fan and not afraid to admit it.  Love Star Wars. Love blue polishes. Love polishes that are able to combine my love of Star Wars and blue. So obviously Galaxy Far, Far Away (GFFA) was right up my alley and I knew I had to have her in my cart when I spied this color on Amy's Etsy page.


Check out that brilliant blue and the glitties throughout!
 


 If Princess Leia wore polish it should have been this color. 


Click "Read more" for additional swatches and more information on Amy's Nail Boutique!

All photos show two coats of GFFA with one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.  They were taken in natural light without a flash.

Here is a close up of the beautiful small holo glitters contained throughout GFFA. They are even better in person and my camera doesn't quite do the polish justice.





So happy with this polish.  Flawless application.  Quick dry time.  Easy removal.  Most importantly -- beautiful! Keep up the great work, Amy!

If you would like to purchase GFFA or another of Amy's creations, please check out her Etsy page.  To keep up on Amy's Nail Boutique updates, like her Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment