"like" me on facebook

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bam Nail Lacquer: Rings of Neptune

Another great polish from Alicia's Bam Nail Lacquer today!  For your viewing pleasure, may I present Rings of Neptune:


Rings of Neptune is a deep turquoise with small, holographic glitter and hexagon glitters.


Another shot showing off the glitters:


I applied two coats of Rings of Neptune with one coat of Seche Vite's Fast Dry Topcoat.  I probably could have gotten away with one thick coat of Rings of Neptune, but wanted to get as much depth in the polish as I could.

All photos were taken in natural sunlight.



So beautiful!

I really liked Rings of Neptune a lot.  It's one of those colors that can be worn throughout the year and that looks good on a variety of skin tones. 

At this time, there isn't a Bam Nail Lacquer Facebook page, but if you are interested in contacting Alicia directly, please email her at BAMNailLacquer@gmail.com.

Bam Nail Lacquer polishes are available on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment