"like" me on facebook

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous: Hidden Potential

Amy's I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous line of lacquers has really taken off.  She has thousands of followers on her Facebook page and lots of polish sales on Etsy. 

Like many other indie polish lines that have caught on, when Amy stocks her Etsy store, it sells out in minutes. 

While I had a cart filled with five polishes, I sadly only ended up with one.  But the one I managed to get my hands on was a real gem -- Hidden Potential.  It's subtle in all the right ways but still very interesting.




Lots of small pink and blue bits of glitter and the "hidden potential" -- larger white matte hexagons.



I LOVE this polish and was sad to take it off.  The subtlety of the white hexagons are a great touch and bring an extra element of complexity to the polish.


Photos were taken in natural sunlight without flash. 


All photos show two coats of Hidden Potential with one coat of Gelous as a top coat.  The white base of the polish is a jelly, but I don't think I would like this layered on top of anything.



I highly recommend this polish and can't wait for my next opportunity to make a purchase of Nail-Venturous lacquer.

Check out I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous' blog here or her Facebook page.  Make sure to check out her custom polish album (sadly they are not for sale) while you're there!

Nail-Venturous polishes are available for sale on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment