"like" me on facebook

Friday, May 4, 2012

All That Glitters: Valentine Massacre

As the name implies, All That Glitters' Kirsten creates, well, really glittery lacquers.

I picked up three the other day and the first one I tried was Valentine Massacre, a brilliant red and black glitter lacquer. 

 


Check out all of the glitters!  All red and black and in all different sizes.  The polish seemed to have a slightly orange tint to it, which you can see in the photo below. I chose to use this as a layering polish so I didn't notice the orange when I applied Valentine Massacre to my nails, so maybe it was just the bottle.


I opted to pair Valentine Massacre over Essie's Who's She Red, a true cherry bomb red.



Check out the polish!  I layered one coat of Valentine Massacre over one coat of Who's She Red, topping it off with one coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat.


Love it!  I'm a sucker for a strong red polish, and Valentine Massacre really takes a plain red nail to a whole new level. 



All That Glitters can be purchased on Etsy

You can also check out Kirsten's All That Glitters Facebook page and blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see this over a white or grey polish! Looks good otherwise!

    ReplyDelete