"like" me on facebook

Saturday, June 9, 2012

All That Glitters: Cha Cha Twist

I have another great lacquer from All That Glitters to show you today -- Cha Cha Twist!
A bottle macro that shows the blue, red, and black hexes and blue bars. This polish is packed with glitter!
I opted to use Cha Cha Twist as a topcoat and paired it with China Glaze Flyin' High and Essie Who's She Red, both pictured after the jump. Flyin' High is a sky blue creme and Who's She Red is a true red creme. Both are great colors on their own and Cha Cha Twist brought them to the next level.

Flyin' High is on every finger except for my ring finger. 

For additional swatches and information on where to purchase All That Glitters polishes, click "Read more"!



Here is Flyin' High, a sky blue creme:






And Who's She Red, a true red creme:

I used one coat of each creme under one coat of Cha Cha Twist, with a thick coat of Seche Vite topcoat to finish things off. All photos were taken in natural light without flash.
 This shot was taken in shade:


Cha Cha Twist is a really fun, beautiful polish. I love the splash of red hexes especially. And the polish is very dense so coverage is a breeze. I suspect that it could be used without undies, based on how great its coverage is and I might try that in the future. The large blue hexes have a reflective bend to them, so if you are bothered by glitters with reflective blends then this might not be your favorite. But this wasn't a problem for me at all.

All That Glitters lacquers can be purchased on Etsy. You should definitely support Kirstin's shop if you like glitter lacquers because she makes some stunners! To stay updated on new polishes, store restocks, and more, visit Kirsten's All That Glitters Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. whoaa what a fun polish! this would make an awesome mani for the fourth of july :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A True red creme? I didn't think that even existed!

    ReplyDelete