"like" me on facebook

Saturday, June 2, 2012

All That Glitters: Ruler Of My Heart

Today is the kind of lazy Saturday that I wish occurred more often. Nothing in particular to do, plenty of bad TV to catch up on, and a perfect day to paint my nails.

Because of a happy accident, All That Glitter's Ruler Of My Heart found its way to my home. And I'm so glad that it did because it makes an amazing topcoat for any color of nail polish!

 Here are some macros that show off the glitter! Ruler Of My Heart contains silver holographic hearts and fine silver holographic bar glitters.

Here is a shot lit from underneath to show how glowy Ruler Of My Heart is:

And here is a swatch of one thick coat of Ruler Of My Heart applied as a topcoat:


Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase All That Glitters polishes!

I decided to pair Ruler Of My Heart with OPI's Fly from the Nicki Minaj collection. I (1) love Nicki Minaj and (2) would say that Fly is one of my all time favorite nail polishes. It is a beautiful bright teal creme.



And here are some additional swatches. All photos were taken in natural light without a flash.

Application of Ruler Of My Heart was great. It has a great consistently and I didn't have to fish to get the heart glitters out.

I applied two coats of Fly and one thick coat of Ruler Of My Heart for this manicure.




All That Glitters lacquers can be purchased on Etsy. Kirsten is a great seller and really lovely to work with. You should definitely support her shop if you like glitter lacquers! To stay updated on new polishes, store restocks, and more, visit Kirsten's All That Glitters Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment