"like" me on facebook

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lynnderella: I Can Afford It

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last couple of days. The kiddo and I have both been a little under the weather and I'm in the process of getting everything ready for when I open up shop in a few weeks. 

It's a little scary for me to think about the time and energy (and money) I've spent on my polishes and the possibility that I might fail.

Speaking of money, here is Lynnderella I Can Afford It! It's a clear-based lacquer with green hex and square glitters, with some purple and orange squares sprinkled throughout.

 Bottle macro shot:
 And here is I Can Afford It! on the nails:

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Lynnderella polishes.

I opted to pair I Can Afford It! with Julep Leah, a grass green that has the slightest hint of shimmer to it:

Here's another swatch shot:
As you can see from my photos, the glitter in I Can Afford It! has a bend/curl to it. This makes me nervous since I shelled out $15 plus shipping/handling for the polish. Maybe it's just a reflective curl -- only time will tell on this. I added a coat of OPI topcoat and it took away any texture issues.

There is a lot of drama surrounding the Lynnderella brand, but at the end of the day all that matters to me is a good (or bad) product.

Lynnderella's used to be sold through Llarowe but are now only available on Ebay. You can check Lynnderella's blog or Ebay shop for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment