"like" me on facebook

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NailsIT: Sour Apple

Sour Apple is the last of the three polishes I recently purchased from NailsIT and it's a beautiful, creamy lime green.

It has teal/pale blue (I'm never really sure how to categorize this specific color but I see it a lot) and orange hexes:
 And here is Sour Apple on the nails:

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Sour Apple and other NailsIT lacquers!

All photos were taken in natural light, without flash, and show three thin coats of Sour Apple with one coat OPI topcoat.


Application of Sour Apple was great, as it has been with my other NailsIT lacquers. A really great brand from what I have experienced. 

You can purchase NailsIT lacquers here. Or visit the NailsIT blog here. And also be sure to like the NailsIT Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment