"like" me on facebook

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cult Nails: Cruisin' Nude & Pahlish: Bixby Canyon Bridge

Today, I have my favorite nude polish and my favorite brown glitter polish -- together in one great mani!

First up is my absolute favorite nude polish: Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. Cult Nails is a recently new-to-me brand and I love every polish that I've purchased. If you don't own any Cult Nails lacquers, they are a must for your collection.
What makes Cruisin' Nude so great is that it has the slightest shimmer, which you can see here:
While I love Cruisin' Nude on its own, I wanted to jazz it up a little bit and chose to do so with one coat of Pahlish's Bixby Canyon Bridge:
 This has beautiful gold holo hexes in it, along with brown and orange. LOVE.
And here is the end result. And no, I cannot explain why my index finger has a kind of weird brown smudge at the tip. I think it must have something to do with the shimmer in the polish and the glitter.

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Cult Nails and Pahlish!


All shots were taken in natural light, without flash. They show two coats of Cruisin' Nude, one coat of Bixby Canyon Bridge, and one coat of OPI topcoat.




So beautiful.

You can purchase Cult Nails here, and check out the Cult Nails blog or Facebook page.

And you can purchase Pahlish lacquers at Shannon's Etsy shop.  Or check out Pahlish's Facebook page to keep up to date on polish release dates and other info!

2 comments:

  1. that combo reminds me so much of thanksgiving, and all the different sugar particles i'd find on a turkey shaped sugar cookie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, although I don't think I would have gotten there without you saying that. Now I want Thanksgiving dinner :X

      Delete