"like" me on facebook

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

100 Likes Giant Indie Giveaway

If you have liked the Tough As Nails Lacquer Facebook page, then you know I promised a Giant Indie Giveaway when I reached 100 fans, so it's time to announce the 100 Likes Giant Indie Giveaway!

The lucky winners of these sets will be the very first people to own any Tough As Nails Lacquers! 

The Giveaway will end on Friday, July 13 at midnight, EST, and I will announce the winner on Saturday, July 14.

SET 1 contains . . .
Tough As Nails Lacquer It's All Over Now
Tough As Nails Lacquer Rebellious Bridesmaid MINI
Pahlish Dark Parades
All That Glitters Pink Lady
Dollish Polish GTL MINI


SET 2 contains . . . 
Tough As Nails Lacquer Teal Me About It
Tough As Nails Lacquer Rebellious Bridesmaid MINI
Model City Polish Celebration
Dandy Nails Parallel Universe
Pretty & Polished Party on my Yacht MINI

SET 3 contains . . .
Tough As Nails Lacquer Spacing Out
Tough As Nails Lacquer Rebellious Bridesmaid MINI
Pretty & Polished Galax-E
Pahlish Fire in the Taco Bell
Aqua Daisy Me Too MINI

With the exception of Model City Polish Celebration, which was created just for this giveaway and is an extremely Limited Edition Lacquer, I made or purchased all of the lacquers.
 
You MUST be a resident of the United States of America to win. I do not ship internationally at this time. If you win and are not a resident of the USA, your win will automatically be forfeited and someone else will be randomly selected.  

UPDATE: YOU MAY ENTER THE GIVEAWAY SO LONG AS YOU HAVE A SHIPPING ADDRESS IN THE USA.
MAKE SURE TO READ THE TERMS IN THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET.
Good luck to everyone!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

115 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your polishes! Totally in love w/ Spaced Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh WOW - I LOVE your polishes!!! They looking absolutely STUNNING!! Thank you so much for such an Amazing Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous, but I love your "It's All Over Now" the most

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all lovely, but I think Rebellious Bridesmaid is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool giveaway! spaced out is so awesome looking!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love Spacing Out! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all gorgeous! Spacing out is pretty awesome but I would be proud to own any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the look of Rebellious Bridesmaid, but they all look great!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spacing Out looks pretty unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebellious Bridesmaid is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all stunning! But I love It's All Over Now and Teal Me About It. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like 'It's All Over Now' and 'Spacing Out'!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely Spacing out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't seen many of your polishes but I LOVE Spacing Out and It's All Over Now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the 100+ :) I love it's all over now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh. I like them all, but It's all over now is especially fascinating. Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love them all, but Rebellious Bridesmaid is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rebellious Bridesmaid is amazing, this is such a fantastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love It's All Over Now!! I love the delicate base color!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving it's All Over Now with Spacing Out coming in a close second11

    Thanks for such a great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't decide between Teal Me About It and It's All Over Now! Both so pretty! Thank you for the giveaway!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have to say it's a tie between Teal Me About It and Spacing Out! :) Thank you for a great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. its between it's all over and spacing out for me :]

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm lovin the way It's All Over Now looks.
    Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's tough, I love them all! I think It's All Over now is my fave tho..maybe Teal Me About It.. I just can't choose. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ALL of them but I think im loving Tough As Nails Lacquer It's All Over Now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Spacing Out looks the most interesting! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tough As Nails Lacquer It's All Over Now

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favourite is its all over now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on 100 (almost 200 now lol) & thanks for the awesome giveaway!! My favorite lacquer is "Teal Me About It" (= Gotta love that teal...reminds me of a mermaid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't have any, but Spacing Out looks awesome! Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  34. Spacing out has my name written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. They're al gorgeous but my favorite is Teal me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Rebellious Bridesmaid! It's awesomeee!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely giveaway! I Love Its All Over Now :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. They're all super pretty, but I'd have to say Rebellious Bridesmaid is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Spacing out looks awesome...of course I think any space themed thing is incredible. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Rebellious Bridesmaid looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think It's All Over Now is my favorite, they are all really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's All Over Now is definitely my favorite.. for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  43. They're all fantastic but I think I love It's All Over Now the most. I love me some purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Teal me about it! I don't know what it is about colors like that but I'm DRAWN to them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  45. Rebellious Bridesmaid, what an awesome way to introduce your polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Loving Teal Me About it!! On a huge blue/green kick right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. Rebellious Bridesmaid and Spacing Out are both stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  48. You've got some beautiful polishes. This is a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  49. It's All Over Now is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  50. My favorite is It's all over now, but they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Spacing out or Rebellious Bridesmaid, They're both awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Rebellious bridesmaid looks amazing! Thanks for having this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Spacing Out is just SO GORGEOUS! I love it.
    Thanks for doing such a generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  55. All are so pretty, but I think Spacing Out is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I think Spacing Out. Or maybe Rebellious Bridesmaid.
    So hard to decide. You make such fun polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love them all!! But Rebellious Bridesmaid and Spacing Out are my favorite!
    Keeping my finger's and toes crossed!! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  58. It's All Over Now is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I do love them all but I can't keep my eyes off It's All Over Now! <33

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really like spacing out and rebellious bridesmaid, they are both so incredibly beautiful! And both have earned their rightful spot on my wishlish :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. I really like them all.. All amazing!!! I have no idies thats prob. why!! lol but if I had to pick it would prob. It's All Over Now or Teal me anout it!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love love love It's all over Now!!!! <3 Thank you for the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Teal me about it looks amazing! Awesome Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I think I like Teal Me About it the best...idk they're all nice!

    ReplyDelete
  65. teal me about it or spacing out :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Teal Me About It looks awesome! I'm a new follower! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love Teal Me About It! They are all beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd have to say Spacing out. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Spacing Out looks like it be gorg on mah nails!!
    Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. The teal is great!
    dumblegirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. spacing out! and tell me about it are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Party on My Yacht is my favorite polish so far!

    ~Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like rebellious bridesmaid!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Definitely Teal me about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Its all over now!
    Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. It's all over now is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete