"like" me on facebook

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cool Things On The Interwebs: Create Your Own Custom Glitter Nail Polish

As I'm sure  many other people, I find myself cruising around the internet at odd hours, bouncing from site to site until I find something cool and bookmark it or Pin it. Other times, I will be sent links to check out. The latter occurred the other day, courtesy of Holly Would Nails

Holly sent me a message on Etsy alerting me to her Create Your Own Custom Glitter Nail Polish, for sale on her Etsy shop.

Create your OWN custom glitter nail polish - you choose, I'll mix

From Holly's item description:
  
What could be more fun than creating your own custom nail polish?

* Choose up to 3 glitters from the selection page. Message me your selections as you check out. (each glitter is numbered)
* I'll mix it using my awesome glitter suspension base polish
* It will be labeled as your own creation ( example: Sue's Custom Mix) What a great gift idea!
Holly Would's lacquers currently sell for $9.95 plus S/H. I think this is a pretty cool idea and great way to personalize a gift for someone. I do not personally own any lacquers from Holly Would polish, so I cannot vouch for the quality, but the idea is awesome. I had actually toyed around with the idea of doing something similar when I open up shop (soon!) and I hope that Holly does really well with this.

**Note: I am not affiliated with Holly Would Nails in any way, shape, or form. I am not being compensated for this post, I just wanted to pass along something that my fellow indie lovers might enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a cool idea. I'd like to see if she posts some of the customs that people request.

      Delete
  2. Needs more glitter selection! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! There is ALWAYS room for more glitter :)

      Delete