"like" me on facebook

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nail Mail!

Yesterday, one of my cousins got married and I was honored to be a part of the bridal party. This is the type of cousin who is really more like a sister and so I felt like yesterday I gained more of a brother than another cousin. It was a beautiful ceremony, filled with so much love. My family had a blast cutting a rug on the dance floor, eating delicious food, taking lots of photos, having a few adult beverages, and smiling until our faces hurt. 

When I arrived home in the wee morning hours, I was delighted to see two packages for me -- Nail Mail! I received packages from two awesome new indie lines: Feenix Polish by the lovely Suzette and Model City Polish by the bubbly Nina. Both of these ladies have been so friendly and professional in our interactions, as an added bonus. :)

Click "Read more" to see the beauties that I received and information on where to purchase Feenix Polishes and Model City Polishes. 


From Feenix Polish . . . 


Feenix Rising:

Bottle Macro of the absolutely beautiful color-shifting holo lacquer. Doesn't this remind you of the fancy cellophane that comes in nice gift baskets?
 
and Waikiki Sunset:

Bottle Macro of the teal-based lacquer with gold holo hexes:

Feenix polishes can be purchased on Etsy and you can keep up to date with Feenix polishes on their Facebook page.

From Model City Polish . . . 

Puttin' On The Ritz, Birds of a Feather, and a very special, custom polish for my upcoming giveaway: Celebration!
 Puttin' On The Ritz has black hexes and silver holo squares:
 Birds of a Feather is a blue-based lacquer with blue holo hexes, so naturally I'm going to be obsessed with it and it will be making its appearance on Monday for Blue Mondays:
 Celebration, which has too much fun in it to describe in words:
Model City Polishes can be purchased on Etsy and you also need to check out the Model City Polish Facebook page to stay up to date on new polishes and other useful information. 

Note: The products contained in this post were sent to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment