"like" me on facebook

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Model City Polish: Puttin' on the Ritz

This weekend is completely flying by for me. So quickly that I completely spaced on posting anything yesterday. But today I have a really fun polish from Model City Polish -- Puttin' on the Ritz!

Puttin' on the Ritz is a fun layering polish comprised of black and silver holographic glitter. I used Puttin' on the Ritz in a gradient fashion and really liked the results. Check it out!


Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Puttin' on the Ritz.

All photos were taken in natural lighting, without flash.

I opted to layer Puttin' on the Ritz over OPI Fly and Sinful Colors Innocent:

Fly and Innocent are both really bright, fun colors on their own, so adding them together in one manicure and topping them with Puttin' on the Ritz makes for a party on the nails.

 Here is a close up shot:
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed Puttin' on the Ritz and will definitely use it in the future. I used the dabbing method of application as I was doing a gradient, and didn't have any trouble getting glitter on my brush. There isn't anything overly complicated about this lacquer and I enjoy that because it doesn't attempt to complete with whatever you layer underneath it.

To purchase Puttin' on the Ritz or any of Nina's other amazing lacquers, please visit the Model City Polish Etsy shop.  
Make sure to check out the Model City Polish Facebook page to stay up to date on new polishes and other useful information. Show some love by liking the page!
 
Note: The products contained in this post were sent to me for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect! I love the disco-esk feeling I get from the lime green with this beautiful glitter. Great Mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And you're right it is very disco-esk :) This is a perfect glitter for a fun mani.

      Delete