"like" me on facebook

Monday, September 10, 2012

Blue Mondays with Kawaii Nail Lacquer: Blueberry and Zoya: Song

I'm just going to dive right into this manicure because I love it so much to waste time typing about it before sharing. This is Kawaii Nail Lacquer Blueberry over Zoya Song. 
 
Zoya Song is from the 2012 NYFW Diva collection, made for New York Fashion Week. It's a shimmery, deep blue.
 
 This is two coats of Song, no topcoat. It's so reflective and almost glows, which isn't something you normally see in a cool color like blue.
And here is Kawaii Nail Lacquer Blueberry, a sheer blue jelly with different-hued blue hexes disbursed throughout.
The finished look has two coats of Song, one coat of Blueberry, and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat. And it's amazing.
I LOVE Blueberry. It's blue, so it would be kind of difficult for me to not love it, but it's very squishy, paired excellently with Song, and has a nice variety of blue-colored hexes in it.

Zoya polishes can be purchased here. And if you use this link and create an account, you get a FREE bottle of Zoya polish.  

Kawaii Nail Lacquer can be purchased on Etsy. And make sure to like the Kawaii Nail Lacquer Facebook page so that you are current on updates and new releases!

Note: Blueberry was provided to me for my honest review.

2 comments: