"like" me on facebook

Monday, September 3, 2012

Feenix Polish: Twigs

There are a ton of fall and Halloween collections making their way onto the indie and mainstream markets right now, which is great for buyers because it gives you a lot of options. With so many options, however, it can become difficult to pick which you're going to spend your hard earned money on. This week, I will be showcasing three polishes from a really great fall collection from Feenix Polishes. 
 
First up is Twigs. I love Twigs because it's something different from what many indie sellers create. 
This is described as being a sheer olive drab polish in its shop description on Etsy that can be worn alone or with a glitter topcoat. It has micro glitter flecks throughout that add a lot of dimension to the polish.
I used two coats of Twigs for the photos below with one coat of Poshe fast dry topcoat.

The formula on this was great and I had no application issues to speak of. I love this kind of color! This is a polish that might be overlooked in a shop because it's not a complete glitter bomb, but I like that it's a little understated.  A little murky, a little mysterious, great on its own and great with something added to it (stay tuned tomorrow for a review of Feenix Polish Cammie layered over Twigs and another color)! 

Feenix Polish can be purchased on Etsy and you can keep up to date with Feenix Polish on their Facebook page and blog. Make sure you show some love!

Note: The products contained in this post were sent to me for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with her polishes. Just received my first order Saturday and OMG I was surprised how amazing the polishes are. One I received was Twiggs. It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete