"like" me on facebook

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Feenix Polish: Cammie & Zoya: Noot

Yesterday I reviewed Feenix Polish Twigs and today on its own and today I have a great polish to layer over Twigs and many other great colors that you probably already have in your collection -- Feenix Polish Cammie. Fair warning, this is a picture-heavy post.
Cammie is, as the name hints, based on camoflague. Feenix Polish describes it as having "a base of shimmering khaki" and 14 different glitters. 
Cammie's designated under is Twigs. Here is one coat of Cammie over two coats of Twigs. 
I love this combination! And Cammie is a very versatile topcoat, as you can see if you click "Read more" -- I paired it with Zoya Noot after the jump!
Zoya recently had a giant sale that I took advantage of. One of the colors I scored was Noot.  Zoya's website describes Noot as a "very dark grey cream with strong blue-green undertones" and I would have to agree. It's a smoky and mysterious color that is perfect for fall.  
 
Application of Noot was amazing. I don't own too many Zoyas but they are quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. Their color selection is great and they are 5 Free, not just 3 Free like most polishes. 
 And here is one coat of Cammie over two coats of Noot:
Another great combo! I can't wait to try Cammie over some browns and grays. I think that it will look great over both.

Zoya polishes can be purchased here. And if you use this link and create an account, you get a FREE bottle of Zoya polish.

Feenix Polish can be purchased on Etsy and you can keep up to date with Feenix Polish on their Facebook page and blog. Make sure you show some love!

Note: Cammie was sent to me for my honest review.

1 comment: