"like" me on facebook

Friday, June 15, 2012

NailsIT: Companion Cube

NailsIT is a lacquer shop I stumbled across through blogging. About a week ago, there was a post about a dreamy gray with holo and silver hexes, white squares, and pink hearts and I knew I had to have that lacquer. Thankfully, I didn't have to search far, as NailsIT lacquers are sold through the NailsIT blog.


Yesterday, my package containing the dreamy gray arrived, along with two others that I will post about in the future. And today I finally got to try out Companion Cube.

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where you can purchase Companion Cube and other NailsIT lacquers!

All photos show two coats of Companion Cube and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat. They are taken in natural light, without flash.

Look at how dreamy Companion Cube is!
 
 
Unfortunately Companion Cube is sold old at the moment but should be back in stock soon. Check back often or purchase another beautiful NailsIT lacquer here. And also be sure to like the NailsIT Facebook page.

6 comments:

  1. totally love this one, it's one of my favorites from that line of indies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely my favorite NailsIT polish!

      Delete
  2. Love the name and the colors are definitely in keeping with a companion cube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this has the perfect name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much!!! It looks great on you! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE this one. It instantly made its way into my list of favorites.

      Delete