"like" me on facebook

Friday, September 7, 2012

Feenix Polish: Falling For You (2 Ways)

Falling For You is the third polish I've had the honor of recently reviewing for Feenix Polish and I have it shown two ways so that you can see how it might look over colors you have in your collection.

Falling For You has a Falling For You has a shimmery, dark gold/light brown base with lots of different glitters in gold, red, orange, and brown. Some of the glitters are matte, some are not. The combination is wonderful.
This is an awesome polish with a lot of versatility. As Feenix Polish suggests on Etsy, you can try this over Twigs, which I reviewed here. I decided to try it over a couple of colors. 

First up is Zoya Carmen, a gorgeous red creme.
 
This is one coat of Falling For You over Zoya Carmen:
And then I tried Falling For You over OPI Schnapps Out of It! In the bottle, Schnapps looks like a "mature" color (read: something your grandma probably owns). But on the nails it's actually quite lovely and is appropriate for almost every occasion. It's a sort of dusty, muted brick red with some orange and pink tones. There is also the slightest bit of shimmer.
 And here is one coat of Falling for You over Schnapps Out of It!
I really, really enjoyed Falling For You. It's a great layering color and I'm certain that everyone has a color in her collection that's going to look great with some Falling For You layered on top of it. I would highly recommend that you pick this color up before the leaves change color and fall off of the trees!

Feenix Polishes can be purchased on Etsy and you can keep up to date with Feenix Polish on their Facebook page and blog. Make sure you show some love for this great brand!
 
Note: Falling For You was sent to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment