"like" me on facebook

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aqua Daisy: Succulent

Aqua Daisy is a new-to-me Etsy store that sells polishes, hair ties, and barrettes.  I kept coming back to the Aqua Daisy shop and finally broke down and made a purchase. I scored two polishes during the week and they arrived yesterday. Needless to say, Aqua Daisy has VERY fast shipping.

One of my purchases included Succulent, a mint hued, creme based polish with two different sized pink hex glitters dispersed throughout. 



For all photos I used two coats of Succulent with one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.


The application on this polish was seriously flawless. Almost complete opacity with one coat but I always apply two to get as much depth as possible. There was just the right amount of glitter in Succulent. Not too much that it affected application but definitely not too little either. This was an excellently balanced polish and you can tell a lot of work was likely put into this to obtain the perfect formulation.

Click "Read more" for additional swatches and information on where to purchase Aqua Daisy polishes.


All photos were taken in natural lighting in my makeshift light box, no flash.


As you can see the polish looks great on. This pale aqua color seems to be pretty popular in the polish word and I don't see it going away anytime soon. Which is a good thing because I love it.
 



You can purchase this and other beauties from Aqua Daisy's Etsy shop. Please support this great shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment