"like" me on facebook

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Indie Polish Shops

So I've spent a fair amount of time updating the Indie Polish Shops page (see above) and wanted to make everyone aware of it.

I decided that the best way for me to organize it was by the shops I know/have purchased from and the ones that exist but I haven't had a chance to interact with. And then put everything in alphabetical order because that's just how I need to roll. 

So if anyone has a question about shops I've had experiences with, please feel free to ask! I've thankfully never had a bad experience as far as customer service goes. (Knocking on wood).

I also just want to say that there are many independent polish lines run by very skilled individuals who take time and care when creating their polishes. So please don't let a couple of bad apples sour you to the entire indie community. There are "those people" in every industry, but I can promise that we aren't all bad. In fact, the other polish makers I know are amazing, intelligent, and creative women. So if you haven't given independent lines a chance yet, give it some thought (or wait until mine is available soon!) I am not speaking for indie polish makers as a group, but I know that part of the reason I'm creating a polish line and my own creative business outlet is to have a little corner of the internet that would otherwise be in all of the small businesses that have closed due to the economy.

Those are just some thoughts. I'll probably have more posts like this in the future when I have something to say that's worth reading.

Glitter Bomb Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment